Sample - Rose Geranium Rejuvenating Clay Mask
A rejuvenating detoxifying mask rich in antioxidants. Leaving your skin feeling balanced, rejuvenated, smooth, and hydrated. You can feel it working to pull out impurities from deep down into your pores. Providing magnesium and silica to your skin to improve its texture.
- Made with four rich detoxifying clays sourced from around the World; French Green Clay, Kaolin Clay, Rhassoul Clay and Betonite Clay. These clays help to pullout toxins and impurities while improving its texture.
-Rosehip oil is known for its healing properties, antioxidants and hydration. Rose Geranium is full of antioxidants and helps keep the skin hydrated, healthy, and youthful.
- Paraben Free | Vegan
- Made with Organic Ingredients
- Rich in Antioxidants
- Rich in Magnesium
- Helps clear breakouts
Targets: Dry Dull Skin | Acne Prone | Oily Skin | Aging | Clogged + Enlarged Pores | Acne Scars | Redness
Formula: Clay | Creamy | Rose Geranium Scent
How to use?
After cleansing and or exfoliating, apply directly to the skin using your fingers or a mask brush. Leave on for no longer than 10 minutes. (Try not to let dry completely) Rinse with warm water first and then rinse skin with cool water to keep pores tight.
Clay Mask Rules! Please Read ⚠️
1. NEVER leave a Clay mask on until it dries.
2. Rinse it off as soon as it starts to feel tacky or like a sticky feeling. (Go ahead touch it to make sure)
3. If your mask is dry, it’s been on too long. Rinse right away.
4. Pay attention to what the mask feels like. Do not leave it on and allow it dry.
As soon as you see it getting lighter (if you applied it lightly) or cracking then it’s time to rinse.
5. Do not leave on longer than approx 3-10 minutes.
Why is this?
Clay contains negative charged ions that pull out opposite charged ions, so the dirt and impurities in our skin. This is how it detoxifIes. Clays also contain large amount of minerals that help improve the skin’s texture.
While the Clay still has moisture in it, that is enough time for it to do what it needs to do. To extract from our pores and provide the minerals. During this stage, it is pulling out the bad oils as it should.
When you allow it to harden and dry, it loses its moisture and will pull out the GOOD oils AND moisture your skin needs.
This can cause:
1. an overproduction of oils later on
2. major irritation and redness
3 extreme dry skin
*Packaged in glass to keep our world healthy and our natural ingredients fresh, Please recycle.
Ingredients: Organic Aloe Vera Juice, Kaolin Clay, Bentonite Clay, French Green Clay, Rhassoul Clay, Emulsifying Wax NF, Stearic Acid, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Green Tea Extract, Rose Hips and White Tea Pomegranate Extract, Rose Geranium Essential Oil.